Skip to content
- Clean out hook area of machine. Remove needle plate and brush out fluff and lint. If you are not sure what to do, check out your sewing machine manual.
- Apply oil as shown in your manual. Squeeze 2-3 drops of oil in hook race.
- Run the machine for a short time without thread to prevent oil soiling your work.
- Use only new sharp needles, you cannot get the best results from a worn and blunt needle.
- Use a good quality sewing thread. We recommend and stock the Mettler brand. This thread is fantastic quality and you will get great results.