Service & Repairs
Regular servicing of your sewing machine, overlocker or embroidery machine is highly recommended and should only be carried out by a skilled engineer/technician.
Today’s sewing equipment is a sophisticated precision-engineered product, combining usually, mechanical parts with electronic components. This means special skills and special equipment is needed when it is time for a service or if a repair is necessary.
Bring your machine to Sew-works and you get the following:
- Work done by a certified Bernina Engineer/Technician
- Fully trained-including all current models
- 20 years experience
- On-site modern and fully equipped workshop
- Only manufacturers approved replacement parts and spares used
- Competitive service rates
- Service turn around time is 3 or 4 working days (longer if spares/parts need to be ordered in to complete the repair)
- Collection and delivery can be arranged (10 mile radius of shop)